Conclusion and Verdict
This is one of the largest chassis (in terms of overall size), that I have ever used and tested. I generally shy away from large chassis, due to the fact I prefer smaller and more compact cases. But I have to say, the Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus is an exception. The sleek design and quality build is far better than I expected. It not only looks good with all the temper glass, but it’s also very easy to install all your components, especially if you’re building a watercooled rig.
The pre-installed 2 x Riing Plus 20 RGB in the front, as well as 1 x Riing Plus 14 RGB fan in the rear, are a real added bonus. I do like the lockable side panels, a feature not found any of the cases that I’ve reviewed in the past. And I especially like the patented rotational PCI-E slot system. It allows you to stack multiple GPUs either vertically or horizontally, depending on how you want to build your system.
If you’re not requiring any watercooling, you can still use the chassis a full tower which can support EATX motherboard sfor workstations/servers. There are 4 x removable and tool-less 3.5-inch hard drive brackets, as well as 1 x 2.5-inch mount for SSDs.
And finally, with the Amazon Alexa compatible Voice Control software, you can control the lighting effects and synchronized it with Razer Chroma.
As I mentioned earlier, we’ll be using this chassis in our up-coming PC Project build, based on the Battle Angel Alita theme. It will be fully loaded with Thermaltake watercooling components. So watch out for that real soon.
You can buy the Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full Tower Chassis for around USD $259 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/2U5neJa
- Full Tower Chassis
- Fits ALL motherboards up to EATX format
- Rotational PCI-E Slot Design
- Dismantlable Modular Design
- Tt LCS Certified & Premium
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Razer Chroma and TT RGB Plus software
- Preinstalled with 2 x Riing Plus 20 RGB in the front
- Also 1 x Riing Plus 14 RGB fan in the rear.
- None I can think of … but it is heavy and BIG!
This one of Thermaltake’s premium cases. And it shows. The Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus is spacious, has a dismantlable modular system, a sleek design, and a unique rotational PCIE slot bracket, as well as two massive pre-install 200mm Riing 20 RGB fans and one Riing Plus 140 fan. If you want to build a full tower system to impress your buddies (watercooled or not) … then this is the case to go for!
- Thermaltake WaterRAM RGB Liquid Cooling Memory – DDR4-3200 16GB Kit Review
- Thermaltake Riing Trio 12 RGB Fan Review
- Thermaltake Ttesports Iris Optical RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Thermaltake Neptune Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Thermaltake Shock Pro 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset Review
- Thermaltake Premium Level 20 RGB Cherry MX Speed Silver Gaming Keyboard Review
- Thermaltake View 28 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Thermaltake Ttesports X Fit (XF100) Gaming Chair Review
- Thermaltake Ttesports Nemesis Switch Optical RGB Gaming Mouse Review