Final Thoughts and Conclusion
The H60 is a great 120mm AIO that performs extremely well and should give you a good amount of overclocking headroom I just wish it was a little more compatible priced in order to truly justify this over similarly priced larger AIOs.
But if you need a smaller AIO due to space restraints you won’t be disappointed with the H60.
I love how easy the H60 is to install, taking only around 15 minutes to fully install.
It’s a great AIO hampered by being priced higher than most other 120mm AIOs. It does perform quite well so you’ll be happy with this cooler either way but I would recommend trying to pick the H60 up on a sale. Overall I rate the H60 4/5.
- Super easy to install.
- Looks great.
- Included fan is really high quality.
- Rubber tubing to prevent evaporation.
- A large amount of socket support.
- Great build quality.
- Priced higher than most 120mm AIOs.
- None programmable lighting.
Love the review? leave a comment below and keep it here for all things tech!
- Corsair Hydro Series H115i Pro RGB 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior Gaming Chair Review
- Corsair LL120 RGB LED 120mm Dual Light Loop Fans
- Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Special Edition Review
- Corsair RM650x Power Supply Review
- Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair Carbide Air 240 Arctic White Micro-ATX Chassis Review
- Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR4-3000 Memory Kit Review
- Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Gaming Keyboard Review
- Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse Review