Today, we’ll be taking a look at the LIAN LI Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler. This all-in-one, silver-coloured CPU cooler features a 240mm radiator encased in Aluminum housing, along with a triple chamber designed water pump for better heat dissipation. It also comes with high-end 400mm braided tubing, two high static pressure fans (800-1900 PWM) with a max airflow of 72CFM, as well support for ARGB lighting.
It’s compatible for the following CPU type including … Intel LGA 2066/2011-3/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/1200, and for AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
The Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler is Lian Li’s first attempt in AIO cooling, something which they should have done many a long time ago. Well, I guess it’s better late than never. The only thing is … the market for AIO cooling solutions is extremely over-crowded. So can Lian Li make an impact … let’s find out.
I would like to thank Lian-Li for providing this review sample! Let us see what Lian-Li has to say about themselves on their website:
Lian Li Industrial Co., LTD was founded in 1983. We are one of the largest and most reputable manufacturer of aluminium PC case in Taiwan. With over twenty years of experience in the computer products field, our dedicated team of engineers, production specialists and administrative staff provide the finest quality accessories available on the market.
In 1993, Lian-Li Introduced the new lines of computer hardware, including bracket ( for case & interfaces), Mobile rack (for H.D.D.), mounting kit (for FDD & HDD), aluminum PC cases, IPC, external cases, server cases and more. We also provide OEM & ODM services, you are assured of designs that will meet your exact specifications, innovative ideas in manufacturing that will give your products an essential market edge.
Our outstanding quality has earned us ISO 9001 certification for all of our products. In addition, we back up our quality assurance with a two-year guarantee on most of our products.
As I mention before the market for AIO cooling solutions is extremely over-crowded. Just look at the list of reviews below, of all the AIO coolers we’ve done in the past, and you’ll know what I mean.
What the Lian Li has going for with the Galahad… is the design and looks. This is the only silver-coloured AIO cooler that I’ve seen, and comes with a radiator that’s encased in an Aluminum housing … and it looks great, especially for PC builds.
You can buy the LIAN LI Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler for around USD $150 from Amazon when it’s available.
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240L V2 RGB CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax AQUAFUSION WHITE 120 AIO Liquid Cooler Review
- Gigabyte Aorus Liquid Cooler 240 Review
- Cougar Aqua 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Silverstone PF360-ARGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- SilentiumPC Navis EVO ARGB 280 CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240P Mirage CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQTECH II 360 White CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair H150i PRO RGB AIO Cooler TR4 Installation Guide and Review
- High Static Pressure fan (800-1900 PWM) with a max airflow of 72CFM
- Triple chamber designed water pump for better heat dissipation and a reduced dead zone
- Machine detailed aluminium housing with 400mm long high-end braided flexible tubing
- Removable aluminium cap on waterblock for more minimalist builds
- Multiple ARGB LED lighting modes on both the fans and the waterblock
- High-end braided tubing
- 400mm (40cm) long tubing for flexibility
- Removeable Aluminum cap on waterblock to present two different looks
- Multiple Lighting ARGB LEDs mode on waterblock and fan