Verdict and Conclusion
The Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler performed as I expected, and managed to cool our Ryzen 3700X to around 89 degrees Celsius at full load. This is all thanks to the triple chamber designed water pump, and the two High Static Pressure fan (800-1900 PWM) with a max airflow of 72CFM.
Apart from cooling performance, what makes Galahad stand out is the design and looks. It’s the only one on the market that uses a machined aluminium casing, and a removable aluminium cap on waterblock, which gives it a nice classy Lian Li silver look.
I’ve installed many AIOs in the past, but this one just looks so good, especially when its fully installed. It’s perfect any white-themed or silver-themed PC build.
You can expect to pay around USD $150 for the Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler which is available in most online retailers including Amazon.
- Two High Static Pressure fan (800-1900 PWM) with a max airflow of 72CFM
- Triple chamber designed water pump
- Machine detailed aluminium housing
- Removable aluminium cap on waterblock
- Multiple ARGB LED lighting modes
- 400mm long high-end braided flexible tubing
If you want a top quality AIO CPU cooler from a brand you can trust, then take a look at the Lian Li Galahad AIO 240 RGB CPU Cooler. It offers good cooling performance, and comes with some killer-looks that’s just perfect for any white-themed or silver-themed PC build.
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240L V2 RGB CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax AQUAFUSION WHITE 120 AIO Liquid Cooler Review
- Gigabyte Aorus Liquid Cooler 240 Review
- Cougar Aqua 240 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Silverstone PF360-ARGB AIO CPU Cooler Review
- SilentiumPC Navis EVO ARGB 280 CPU Cooler Review
- Cooler Master Masterliquid ML240P Mirage CPU Cooler Review
- Enermax LIQTECH II 360 White CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair H150i PRO RGB AIO Cooler TR4 Installation Guide and Review