- Using strictly selected new Hynix A-die 2GB chips.
- 16.8M RGB color across 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
- TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
- 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
- High-performance brushed aluminum heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency and performance monitoring.
- 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
- Intel XMP 2.0 ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
Under the heatsinks, we can find SK Hynix components. Thanks to free software like CPU-Z , we don’t have to remove heatsinks to check that.
|CAPACITY||32GB Kit (16GB x2)
Hynix-A die 2GB
|VOLTAGE (V)||1.35 V|
|COMPATIBILITY||Intel Z490, X299, 300 Series , AMD X570, B550|
|PERFORMANCE PROFILE||XMP 2.0 Ready|
|PACKAGE CONTENT||2 x 16GB memory modules|
|WARRANTY||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Let’s move to the next page to take a look at the Thermaltake Toughram RGB DDR4 3200MHz (16GBx2) 32GB Packaging and Contents.
As we can see in the pictures below we can see the packaging gives you a little peek at what’s inside. The box is plenty to keep the RAM safe during the shipping process. On the front you get a nice look of the bright RGB RAM and on the back we get a few of the features the RAM offers.
Inside the box is where the Toughram chrome accents are protects by a blue tape and safely housed in a plastic sleeve that allows the RAM to stay put.