Conclusion and Verdict
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac is an amazing little motherboard. It’s equipped with various controllers and advanced features which are usually reserved for larger motherboards. Two M.2 sockets, multiple USB 3.1, Thunderbolt 3, WiFi and Bluetooth and many more things are causing you won’t really need a large ATX motherboard to build really powerful and versatile PC.
This motherboard is designed for gamers and I guess they can’t complain at anything. Every single element of this motherboard is well designed. Everything runs cool and fully stable. Memory support is also great so no matter what memory we will use, it should run without problems.
On top of the list is overclocking. The Z390 PG-ITX/ac is tiny but it overclocks like any full ATX size motherboard. The only limit may cause CPU cooling which we can install in the PC case. Our small ITX box had only CRYORIG C7 Cu cooler and it was still able to handle the i7-8086K at 4.5GHz on all cores and the Predator RGB memory modules at DDR4-4500. I guess it’s more than enough for all gamers.
The Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac costs about $200 in various online stores. Amazon has it for $212 right now what I can say isn’t cheap but once we look at what this motherboard offers and we compare it to the competition then it’s a reasonable price.
ASRock also offers three-year support and I can tell you that their support reacts fast and is really helpful.
- High performance
- Top quality
- Two M.2 PCIe sockets
- M.2 heatsink
- Great BIOS
- High overclocking potential
- Thunderbolt 3
- DDR4-4500 out of the box
- High compatibility with memory modules
- Nothing worth to mention
ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac is the top choice if we are looking for a well-performing, well-overclocking, feature-rich, high-quality motherboard which won’t let us down during long gaming sessions.
The Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac is simply one of the best ITX motherboards we had a chance to review in our redaction. Well-deserved Editor’s Choice Award!
You can buy the ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard from Amazon for around USD $212 – https://amzn.to/2DcI802
- ASRock Z390 Taichi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Pro4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock X470 Taichi AMD Ryzen Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399M Taichi – AMD Threadripper Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi (Ryzen Threadripper) Motherboard Review