With each new generation of processor launches from Intel, there’s a good chance we’ll see a long list of motherboard releases as well … including the likes of ASRock. So when we got the chance to try out some of their new product releases, we couldn’t refuse, as they’ve always produced excellent products that are unique and exciting. Today, we will take a close look at the ASRock Z490 PG Velocita motherboard, which is one of ASRock’s first motherboard from their mysterious Velocita series.
Although Intel’s latest Z490 chipset didn’t bring many new features per say, ASRock took care of that and introduced a couple of interesting solutions that make our experience richer.
In the next few pages of this review, I will describe the key features of the Z490 PG Velocita motherboard, and we’ll show you how much you can expect of this fantastic looking motherboard.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
Fast, Mysterious, Unbeatable
Phantom Gaming is designed by gamers and for gamers! Underneath its relentless appearance lie plentiful gaming oriented features and excellent gaming capabilities. It’s all about bringing a new gaming experience to gamers!
Key features of the ASRock Z490 PG Velocita:
- Supports 10th Gen and future generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
- 13 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 4666MHz+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) for WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type A+C), 9 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 4 Rear, Front Type-C)
- Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gigabit LAN, Intel® Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock Z490 Steel Legend Motherboard Preview
- ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 6G OC Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC Review
- ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 9 Motherboard Review