Optimized VRM Design
- Dr.MOS design features the latest SPS (Smart Power Stage) technology. It’s optimized for monitoring current and temperature of each phase, thus delivering smoother and neater power to the CPU with enhanced performance and OC capability.
- Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it offers unmatched overclocking capabilities and enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers as well.
- The 6 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking! Thus, it’s able to support the latest memory modules with most extreme memory performance!
- 2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
PCIe 5.0 + Surface-Mount Tech
The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
In addition to the built-in RGB illumination, it also features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
*The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
High Speed M.2 Solution
- This motherboard is capable of accomadating multiple M.2 storage devices, one of which can support PCI Express 4.0 M.2 SSD, it is capable of performing twice the speed compared to previous 3rd generation, giving a lightning fast data transferring experience.
- Tired of dropping screws or screws missing inside chassis?
The enhanced M.2 heatsink with anti-drop screw design that make sure installation process more easily.
Dragon 2.5 Gb/s LAN
Intel® Gigabit LAN
Front USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C
Dual USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
- No need to worry about lack of disk drive! Asrock preinstall LAN driver to ensure that you are able to install all drivers needed in an easier way than using SCD.
step1: Install Auto Driver Installer
step2: Update drivers needed
- Get the most convenient BIOS flashing with just a simple click. Users can easily achieve the latest BIOS support with a USB and power supply, No CPU, RAM or other components required.
- Unlike most so-called pre-mounted I/O shield that is only decorated with fancy color schemes. We reserve more tolerance space and allow IO shield is adjustable when installing, thus fitting chassis perfectly without any mechanical issue.