Winston previously reviewed the Syllable D900S wireless earbuds, and we were lucky enough to be sent Syllable’s latest little brother of the D900S, the D900 Mini to test out. If the D900 Mini is anyway as good as its bigger brother, we will be in for a treat.
- Advantage of Syllable D900 Mini Wireless earbuds: State of Art Headphone Design, Virtually wireless, Set yourself free from all cables, enjoy your favorite music under most relaxing conditions while workout, running, walking and more.
- Featuring latest Noise Cancelling technology, Maximize Noise reduction, Two power Audio driver delivery crystal clear sounds and deep bass.
- Ergonomic Design for most comfortable wear; Ultra lightweight, less than 0.2oz, providing most comfortable listening experience.
- 2 hours battery life Duo to it’s size( One of the smallest on the Market) , Comes with wireless charging Box able to charge it up to 6 times.
- Sweat Proof, Compatible with Most of the Bluetooth enabled devices, work with your iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Android Smartphones, tablets, chrome Books, Windows Laptops, desktops, Bluetooth Speakers and more. 1 year Warranty provided for Syllable Bluetooth Headphone. Chose it from Syllable Direct only, Do not hesitated to report other seller for seller counterfeit.
In direct comparison, the D900 Mini is much smaller than the D900S, which also means that is much more lightweight and less intrusive when you have them on. One of my pet annoyances is to wear a pair of wireless earbuds and have them sticking out of my ears making me look a bit too nerdy.
Coming in at just over 4.5grammes, the D900 Mini is very lightweight. The internal lithium battery is rated at giving you 2 hours of usage but in our tests we found we could eeke out 2.5 hours of continual music playback.