ASRock have just launched their AI QuickSet software tool. What is it? And how do you use it?
Well, in today’s video, we’ll be taking a quick look at this AI QuickSet software tool from ASRock, and we’ll show you how to use it!
The AI Quickset software tool can help users to quickly download, install and set up (AI) applications on their desktop PCs.
It allow users to avoid the the complexity of installing and configuring AI software, including frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch, specialized AI function libraries, and runtime libraries as well as other body components.
It can prompt users for configuration-specific options, or automatically set the default configuration for the AI application.
In order to use the software, ASRock have published a system requirement that’s needed to run the AI QuickSet software tool.
First off, you’ll need the following …
- ASRock Radeon RX 7000 series graphics card.
- An Intel 13th or 14th gen processor with the corresponding motherboard
- An AMD Ryzen 7000 or 5000 series processor, again with the corresponding motherboard
- 32GB of ram
- Windows 10 or 11 with the 22H2 update or later
Once your system matches these requirements, we’re ready to run the AI Quickset software tool. Here let me show you …
First, we need to run the installer for the ASRock AI QuickSet software tool.
Next, select one of the AI applications. In this example, we chose the Stable Diffusion web UI ONNX.
- A console window will pop-up and start downloading all the components.
- Once the download is complete, a web browser window will appear.
- Select the “Stable Diffusion v1.5 Olive Optimized” from the drop-down menu.
- In the text-to-image window, type in the desired text of object that you want the AI to generate.
- Click generate
An AI-generated image will appear on the bottom right of the screen. You can then open the folder, save the image, send, edit or share.
Can also define the parameters for the AI to generate the image. This can be done on the left hand side of the window.
And there you have it, that was a quick look at the AI QuickSet software tool from ASRock.
Whether you’re a professional user who’s already familiar with AI applications or just an ordinary user like me, the ASRock AI QuickSet software tool is undoubtedly an excellent choice for anyone who wants to experience AI applications today!
If you own an ASRock Radeon RX 7000 series graphics card, the AI Quickset Software Tool is available for free and you can download it from ASRock’s website right now! … https://www.asrock.com/microsite/aiquickset/index.html#download
You can buy the ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming graphics card for around USD $1,299-$1,399 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/3SQgyup
- ASRock Z790 PG NOVA WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 PG Lightning WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 PG Riptide WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock B650E Taichi Lite Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 Taichi Lite Motherboard Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Taichi White 24GB OC Graphics Card Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming 24GB OC Graphics Card Review