*** Competition Now Closed ***
And the Winners is … Dayton Price
This is Prize Giveaway #118 – To celebrate the end of 2020 and our fantastic partnership with Thermaltake, we have yet another fantastic prize giveaway for all our visitors. This time, we’re giving away the Thermaltake AH T200 Micro Chassis to 1 lucky winner. The prize is 1 x Thermaltake AH T200 Micro Chassis ONLY and does NOT include any PC components internally. I would like to say a big thanks to Thermaltake for sponsoring this amazing prize giveaway. Don’t forget to share, like, and subscribe. You can also check out our reviews of Thermaltake products on our website.
The AH T200, a smaller version of the AH T600, is the first micro case from the AH Series which is forged with a sturdy, air-force styled architecture with two large 4mm tempered glass panels on the left and right sides, and three 3mm tempered glass windows on the front. I/O ports are located at the top-front panel with a futuristic power button. Not only ensures outstanding ventilation but enables users to demonstrate their handwork and showcase their internal components. The AH T200 can hold up to two 140mm fans at the front and on top, 240mm or 280mm All-In-One CPU cooler at the front. The AH T200 Micro Chassis is one-of-a-kind that all users will notice, love, and desire.
|CASE TYPE||Micro Case|
|DIMENSION (H X W X D)||444.2 x 282 x 551.5 mm
(17.5 x 11.1 x 21.7 inch)
|NET WEIGHT||10.8 kg / 23.8 lb|
|SIDE PANEL||Tempered Glass x 2|
|MOTHERBOARDS||6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX), 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)|
|I/O PORT||USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type C x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1|
|PSU||Standard PS2 PSU (optional)|
2 x 120mm or 1 x 120mm
2 x 140mm or 1 x 140mmTop:
2 x 120mm or 1 x 120mm
2 x 140mm or 1 x 140mm
1 x 240mm or 1 x 120mm
1 x 280mm or 1 x 140mm
|CLEARANCE||CPU cooler max height: 150mm
VGA max length: 320mm
PSU max length: 180mm
3.5” HDD thickness limitation: 22mm
- AH T200 Micro Chassis is the small version of our iconic air-force styled architecture
- Clear View of PC Gaming: high quality two 5mm thick tempered glass windowpanel on left and right
- Two 5mm tempered glass panels: Thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic
- Dismantable Modular Design: clear window design permits users to fully display and admire allcomponents of the liquid coolingsystems. Show off your dedicatedset in the subtlest manner
- Connection：Top-front I/O ports with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 xUSB 2.0, and 1 x Type-C
How to enter
All you have to do is follow the simple steps below. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch all videos to increase your chances of winning!
Terms & Conditions
- Closing date is on 26th December at mid-night EST.
- We will then randomly draw 1 winner from the list of eligible entrants via GiveLab.
- U.S.A Participants ONLY
- Prizes subject to availability and shipped direct from Thermaltake.
- The prize is 1 x Thermaltake AH T200 Micro Chassis ONLY and does NOT include any PC components internally.
- Prizes does not come with any warranty.
- All decisions are final.
- Funky Kit reserve the right to cancel this prize giveaway without notice.
- Photos and artwork is for promotional purposes only. Actual prize may look different.
- Remember to like our Facebook Page, Twitter and follow us on Instagram as we will be announcing the winners on both social media platforms.
- Winners have 7 days to claim the prize, else the items will be re-listed. Good Luck!
The Funky Kit Show
The Funky Kit Show – Live every Sunday at these times …
- US/NY – 10am EST
- UK/EU – 3.00pm GMT
- ASIA – 11pm SGT
Check out our past shows on YouTube.
You can visit our system configurator Rig Builder™ … a simple, yet effective way to decide what components you’ll need to build your perfect system.
- Thermaltake Toughram RGB DDR4 3200MHz (16GBx2) 32GB Memory Review
- Thermaltake Toughfan 12 High Static Pressure Radiator Fan Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM White 16GB (8x2GB) DDR4 4000MHz Memory Review
- Thermaltake Riing Quad 12 RGB Fan Review
- Thermaltake S500 TG Chassis Review
- Thermaltake Level 20 GT RGB Plus Edition Full Tower Chassis Review
- Thermaltake Premium Level 20 RGB Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4-3200MHz 16GB Kit Review