This is Prize Giveaway #142 – To celebrate our the launch of our NEW Poadcast Show hosted by Stephen and myself, we have a fantastic prize giveaway for all our viewers. Yes, that’s right … we’re giving away 1 x Lexar ARES DDR5-5200 32GB Memory Kit to one lucky winner. Only eligible to subscribers of our Twitch channel. The prize giveaway will be drawn LIVE during our Funky Kit Show, which will be hosted on Friday 27th May 2022 @ 11am PST / 2pm EST / 6pm GMT.
Please remember to tag your friends and subscribe to our Twitch channel, and tune in to our LIVE show. You MUST be present to be chosen/selected.
A big thanks to our very own Funky Kit team and Lexar for hosting the prize giveaway. You can check out our latest videos on our YouTube Channel and also catchup on our Chat Show – The Funky Kit Show LIVE!
For those who don’t need RGB, the Lexar ARES DDR5-5200 32GB memory kits are perfect. The included dark grey heatspreaders look sleek and should match pretty well with any PC build. What’s more, they’re XMP 3.0 ready, runs at DDR5-5200 speeds with a low CAS latency of 38-38-38-73.
Check out the full review here … coming soon.
Optimized DDR5 performance for PC enthusiasts and gamers
Lexar ARES DDR5 5200 OC Desktop Memory leverages next-gen DDR5 technology designed for the latest Intel Core processors platform and supports Intel XMP 3.0 (2). With speeds at 5200, it provides more than 1.63x the bandwidth than that of DDR4 (1). For PC enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and content creators who are looking for superior performance, increased capacity and maximum power efficiency. Comes with a premium heat spreader design which combines bold style and cooling functionality.
Designed with on-die ECC (Error Correction Code) for improved stability of overclocking
The Lexar ARES DDR5 OC Desktop Memory is built with an on-die ECC, which leverages real-time data error correction for increased stability and reliability while you push the limits.
Supports Intel XMP 3.0
The Lexar ARES DDR5 OC Desktop Memory is compatible with the latest INTEL XMP 3.0 (2). Gamers can enjoy blazing fast overclocking speeds to elevate your gaming experience.
Built-in Power Management IC (PMIC) to enhance power efficiency
With built-in Power Management IC (PMIC), the Lexar ARES DDR5 OC Desktop Memory provides better power control and power delivery while operating at a low voltage of 1.25V (XMP Profile).
Premium heat spreader design
Lexar ARES DDR5 Desktop Memory is designed with a sleek aluminum heat spreader to keep your system and motherboard running cool.
- Experience next-generation DDR5 performance at 5200, more than 1.63x faster than DDR4
- Designed with on-die ECC for improved stability of overclocking
- Supports Intel XMP 3.0 and overclocks your DDR5 memory
- Premium heat spreader design combining bold style and cooling functionality
- Built-in PMIC to enhance power efficiency
- Lifetime limited product support
How to enter
Subscribe to our Twitch channel at http://twitch.tv/funkykit
Tune in to Funky Kit Show, which will now be hosted on Friday, 27th May 2022 @ 11am PST / 2pm EST / 6pm GMT / 7pm CET.
Follow the instructions and enter the mentioned ‘command’ in the chat during the show
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants MUST be a subscriber on our Twitch channel
- Closing date is on 27th May 2022 at 2pm EST.
- We will then randomly draw 1 winner during our LIVE stream – The Funky Kit Show
- Prizes subject to availability.
- Prizes does not come with any warranty.
- All decisions are final.
- Funky Kit reserve the right to cancel this prize giveaway without notice.
- Photos and artwork is for promotional purposes only. Actual prize may look different.
- Remember to like our Facebook Page, and follow us on Twitter, Twitch and Instagram as we will be announcing the winners on both social media platforms.
- Winners have 7 days to claim the prize, else the items will be re-listed. Good Luck!
The Funky Kit Show
The Funky Kit Show – Live every Sunday at these times …
- US/West – 11am PST
- US/East – 2.00pm EST
- UK/EU – 6/7pm GMT/CET
Check out our past shows on YouTube.
You can visit our system configurator Rig Builder™ … a simple, yet effective way to decide what components you’ll need to build your perfect system.
- Lexar DDR4-3200 SODIMM 32GB Laptop Memory Kit Review
- Lexar DDR4-3200 UDIMM 32GB Desktop Memory Kit Review
- Lexar Hades RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Lexar NQ100 480GB – 2.5″ SATA III SSD Review
- Lexar Play 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Card Review
- Lexar Professional 128GB 1066x SDXC UHS-I Card Review
- Lexar 1066x microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I Card Review
- Lexar LD4AU008G DDR4-2666MHz 8GB UDIMM Desktop Memory Review
- Lexar SL200 512GB Portable SSD Review