Once again I want to give a massive shout out to Cooler Master for giving me this item to review!
Before we get started here’s a little information about Cooler Master.
Think Cooler – WHAT WE’RE ALL ABOUT
We’re all about the things that make building a PC such a rewarding experience. The sense of achievement. The joy of making and creating something uniquely yours in form and function. The freedom that comes from complete control. And of course, the thrill of bringing your creation to life without melting your components.
THE CORE OF COOLER MASTER
We’re sustained by a belief that something as endlessly useful and diverse as a PC can never really die, and a vision that we can re-invent the way they are designed, made, bought and used. It’s a vision that stems from the core of our company, from our heritage as innovators of the initial strides forward in thermal technology, to our commitment to pioneer a modular future. We’re also committed to keeping our design, testing and manufacturing in-house, to give us the edge in ideas, craft and quality.
COOLER MASTER IN THE COMMUNITY
We realize people want to express themselves in all the things they make and do. So in everything from components to cases, the way they are configured and the way they look and feel, Cooler Master is committed to giving greater choice and control to you. That commitment is made real in our community of makers and creators. After all, it’s you guys who bring our ideas to life.
Please note normally I will post a copy of the websites information page here but due to the interactivity Cooler Master has added for this products page I recommend checking out the official information page found here for more product info.
The MasterLiquid all-in-one liquid CPU cooler is custom, inside and out. Our low-profile dual chamber pump outperforms its single chamber predecessors in heat transfer. The MasterFan Air Balance fans work with our characteristically sturdy build quality to keep this thing as quiet as a library. Addressable RGB LEDs are installed on both the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through the provided controller or our exclusive CM Plus software. Kink-free, factory-sealed FEP tubing now comes sleeved for a premium look. Screw it in and experience the quiet muscle of liquid cooling without ever worrying about refills or maintenance. Enjoy the work of decades of thermal innovation.
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing.
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.
- Addressable RGB LED – Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software CM Plus
- Push-Pull Fans – To avoid dynamic losses, the dual MasterFan setup provides added pressure to push hot air through the radiator.
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler.
- Exclusive Wired ARGB Controller – Allows you customize colors even without a RGB Motherboard.
- DOUBLE TUBING – FEP makes it durable yet flexible. Sleeved tubing on the exterior to give it a premium look.
- LOW RESISTENCE 240MM RADIATOR – Beautifully designed to maximize cooling surface area.
- DUAL CHAMBER ARGB PUMP – Isolates the heated coolant to maximize the results of the cooling of the processor.
- Dual MF120R ARGB FAN – Provides perfect balance of air flow and air pressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of case.
- 1-to-3 ARGB SPLITTER (Bundled Accessory) – Allows you extend to multiple ARGB devices.
- EXCLUSIVE WIRED ARGB CONTROLLER (Bundled Accessory) – Allows you customize colors even without RGB Motherboard.
|Product Name||MasterLiquid ML240R RGB|
|CPU Socket||Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
AMD® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
|Dimensions||277 x 119.6 x 27 mm (10.9 x 4.71 x 1.06″)|
120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1″)
|Speed||650 ~ 2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Air Flow||66.7 CFM (Max)|
|Air Pressure||2.34 mmH2O (Max)|
|Noise Level||6 ~ 30 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
83.6 x 71.8 x 52.7 mm (3.3 x 2.8 x 2.1″)
|Noise Level||< 15 dBA|
|Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
Now lets move on to the unboxing and installation!
Pick up the featured product here on Amazon.com for $119.99