- Revolution Aesthetics : Matte texture of ferrous metal surface by using CNC cutting process.
- Extreme Aluminum Alloy Material : Provides excellent heat dissipation, can quickly cool the memory, even in the Overclocking.
- Synchronizable RGB lighting via motherboard : Sync ready with all Mobo houses including Gigabytes, as US and MSI
- Memory Type : DDR4
- Capacity : 16GB (2x8GB)
Under the heatsinks, we can find Micron components. Thanks to free software like CPU-Z , we don’t have to remove heatsinks to check that.
- Product Specification : 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM
- Capacity : 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Product Model : AM4U32168G11-7DKR / AM4U36188G11-7DKR
- Speed : DDR4-3200 (PC4-25600) / DDR4-3600 (PC4-28800)
- Timings of CL16 : 16-18-18-38 / 18-20-20-44 at 1.35V
- Item Size : 5.26 x 1.80 x 0.34 inches
- Package Size : 6.69 x 5.90 x 0.78 inches
Let’s move to the next page to take a look at the Katana Series 7 Packaging and Contents.
As we can see in the pictures below we can see the packaging gives you a little peek at what’s inside. The box is plenty to keep the RAM safe during the shipping process. On the front you get a nice look of the Katana sword and on the back we get a few of the features the RAM offers.
Inside the box is where the Katana is housed in plastic sleeve that allows the RAM to stay put. And you get a nice snippet about the RAM.