Already some time has passed since AMD Ryzen 3000 processors premiere, so it’s time to present the new Patriot Viper memory. In this review, we will show you the Viper 4 Blackout memory kit which contains two 8GB modules and is rated at DDR4-3600 so a perfect speed for the latest AMD processors.
The new color scheme of the Blackout memory makes it look fresh, even though we have already seen this design in previous Viper 4 memory kits. These little changes give us an exciting new product, and I feel like many gamers will be curious to see how it works.
Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series memory modules are designed with both true performance and sleek style in mind. Built for the latest platforms, the Viper 4 Blackout Edition Series provides top quality performance and matches perfectly with almost any PC build.
The Viper 4 Blackout Series utilizes a custom, newly designed, high performance black heat shield for superior heat dissipation to ensure rock solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series memory modules are hand tested and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series is XMP 2.0 ready, high performance memory and compatible with the latest AMD and Intel platforms. Hand tested for quality assurance, the Viper 4 Blackout Edition series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Zadak Spark RGB DDR4-4133 Memory Review
- Patriot Viper Steel Series 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-4400MHz Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper LED 16GB DDR4-3200 Memory Kit Review
- Ballistix Elite 32GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review
- TeamGroup T-Force T1 Gaming Series DDR4-2666 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Silicon Power XPower Turbine 16GB DDR4-3200 Memory Kit Review
- Ballistix Sport LT 64GB DDR4-3200 White Memory Kit Review