In our upcoming reviews, we will present to you a couple of tiny yet powerful motherboards from ASRock. We will start off with the B650E PG-ITX WiFi motherboard, which is suitable for all the latest AMD processors. And then in our next review, we will focus on the Intel version of the motherboard, which will also be in the ITX form factor.
The B650E PG-ITX is yet another addition to ASRock’s Phantom Gaming series of motherboards, and it’s full of gaming features with premium components. To find out more, you have to read our review. I can tell you, it will be worth it, especially if you are after a new motherboard for a high-end SFF PC.
I would like to thank ASRock for providing the review sample. This is a snippet from what ASRock has to say about themselves on their website:
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
The simplicity and minimalist tones make EXTREME stands out from other motherboards, embracing the feelings and thoughts of all DIYers. Offering way more than what normal enthusiasts or gamers bargained for.
Key features of the ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- 10+2+1 Phase Power Design, SPS
- 2 x DDR5 DIMMs, supports up to 6400+(OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: 1 HDMI, eDP
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 1 Blazing M.2 (PCIe Gen5x4),
1 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4),
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Type-C (Front),
1 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (Rear),
3 USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (Rear),
2 USB 3.2 Gen1 (Front),
6 USB 2.0 (4 Rear, 2 Front)
- Killer 2.5G LAN
- Killer 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6E + Bluetooth 5.3
You can buy the ASRock B650E PG-ITX WiFi motherboard for around $349.99 from Amazon – https://amzn.to/413Ot64
- ASRock B760 PRO RS Motherboard Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming 24GB OC Graphics Card Review
- ASRock Z790 PG SONIC Motherboard Review
- Unboxing: ASRock Z790 PG-ITX/TB4 Motherboard
- ASRock Z790 LiveMixer Motherboard Review
- ASRock B760M PG SONIC WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z790 Steel Legend WiFi Motherboard Review
- ASRock B650 PRO RS Motherboard Review
- ASRock B650E Taichi Motherboard Review