Today we will focus on the ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 Motherboard designed for the latest Intel Comet Lake-S processors, the Z490 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3.
Each year, we are seeing more and more users wanting to build a small form factor PC, but at the same time, they also want to use high-end, enthusiast-grade components. And to cater for these users, ASRock have specifically designed a series of mini ITX motherboards to match their needs. Even though mini-ITX motherboards are small, they can be pretty powerful and feature-rich, and can easily meet any users’ expectations.
The ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3 is designed to provide the best experience in the smallest form factor. It’s small, yet its specification isn’t far from competitor’s full-size ATX motherboards.
Let’s begin the review with some technical data and product features.
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.
ASRock has been growing fast and become world third largest motherboard brand with headquarter in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in Europe and the USA. The young and vibrant company targets from mainstream to enthusiast MB segments for different kinds of users, owning reputation around the world market with its reliability and proficiency.
Fast, Mysterious, Unbeatable
Phantom Gaming is designed by gamers and for gamers! Underneath its relentless appearance lie plentiful gaming oriented features and excellent gaming capabilities. It’s all about bringing a new gaming experience to gamers!
Key features of the ASRock Z490 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3:
- Supports 10th Gen and future generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1200)
- Supports DDR4 4666MHz+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort, Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 4 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Type-C
- 3 USB 3.2 Gen2 10Gb/s (Rear)
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 5Gb/s (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4Gbps) + BT 5.1
- Phantom Gaming 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock Z490 PG Velocita Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z490 Steel Legend Motherboard Preview
- ASRock Radeon RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 6G OC Review
- ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT Phantom Gaming D 8G OC Review
- ASRock X570 Creator Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
- ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming X Motherboard Review