Today we’ll be taking a look at yet another DeepCool product. This time it’s the PQ850M, a modular and highly efficient power supply for desktop computers. I don’t have to tell you how important it is to have a high-quality PSU inside the PC, while DeepCool focuses to deliver all the best at a reasonable price. The tested PSU has an 80+ Gold certification and gives us some unique features, which already sounds interesting. I won’t share everything in the introduction, so let’s move further into our review to find out how much offers the PQ850M PSU from DeepCool.
Introducing a new generation of power reliability, the DeepCool PQ-M Series 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply delivers high efficiency and stability for performance PC systems needing ultra-quiet operation with silent fan modes.
A New Generation
In our dedication to the mission of self-improvement and higher quality standards, the PQ-M Series PSU is a commitment from DeepCool to provide a trustworthy and reliable power supply. With a strong and dependable foundation, DeepCool is helping build better systems today that meet the expectations of tomorrow.
Carefully constructed throughout with quality components to ensure pristine power output quality. The modular board is hard connected to the circuit platform instead of traditional cables for added rigidity and less signal noise.
Best of the Best
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are considered the best-in-class for operating noise and life expectancy compared to other fan-bearing types. The hydrodynamic and fluid-based properties greatly reduce friction and vibration, which enables better reliability and quiet operation.
Related Deepcool articles:
- DeepCool LS720 WH 360 AIO CPU Cooler Review
- DeepCool LS720 360mm AIO CPU Cooler Review
- Deepcool AK400 CPU Cooler Review
- DeepCool AK620 CPU Cooler Review
Other Power Supply Reviews
- MSI MPG A1000G Power Supply Review
- Montech Century Mini 750W Gold PSU Review
- FSP Hydro GT Pro 850W Gold PSU Review
- FSP Dagger Pro 850W SFX PSU Review
- Gigabyte UD1000GM PG5 Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master XG850 Plus Platinum Power Supply Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHPOWER PF1 ARGB 1050W Power Supply Review