Conclusion and Verdict
Silicon-Power BOLT B75 Pro 1TB is probably the best external drive which we had a chance to review so far. It’s fast; it’s small, runs cool, and is a high-quality product. What else may we expect of the USB drive?
The BOLT B75 Pro is available in capacities between 256GB and 2TB. Tested by us 1TB version seems optimal for most users but of course, it’s a personal preference. For sure, all can count that their data is safe inside. The drive is shockproof and has durable connectors and cables. It’s something about what some competitive brands are forgetting.
Silicon-Power offers a three-year warranty on the BOLT series drives. It’s more than most competitive drives have so it’s one more advantage.
Amazon is selling 1TB version of the BOLT B75 Pro for $130, but if we look some more then we can find it even cheaper. I think it’s a reasonable price for a drive which offers so much.
- High performance
- Easy to install and configure
- Reasonable price
- 3-year warranty
- Low operating temperature
- Nothing worth to mention
The BOLT B75 Pro combines all that users expect of the external drive so high speed, high-quality, data protection, and small size. Simply can’t go wrong with this drive so it’s also not a surprise that I can recommend it without hesitation.
One more Editor’s Choice Award for Silicon Power, this time for the exceptional BOLT B75 Pro, external 1TB drive!
- Silicon Power P34A80 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Patriot P200 512GB 2.5″ SATA SSD Review
- Silicon Power A56 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper VPN100 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD Review
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 500GB M.2 NVMe 3D SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 960GB SATA SSD Review
- Adata XPG SX8200 240GB M.2 SDD (NVMe 1.3) Review
- Crucial BX500 480GB SATAIII SSD Review