Conclusion and Verdict
Silicon-Power P34A80 1TB NVMe SSD is what most gamers are looking for. It’s fast, easy to install and configure, runs cool (comparing to older M.2 PCIe SSD) and is inexpensive.
During our tests, there were absolutely no stability issues. Everything was perfect. I also mentioned earlier that the temperature of the drive is quite low what is important if we wish to install the drive in a laptop or SFF PC. For additional tests, the P34A80 was installed in a small ITX PC with limited airflow, where the maximum temperature was still below 70°C.
The P34A80 is covered by a 5-year warranty. It’s pretty good considering that the drive is inexpensive. Amazon is selling 1TB version for as low as $139 but if we look some more then we can find it even cheaper.
- High performance
- Easy to install and configure
- 5-year warranty
- Low operating temperature for an M.2 SSD
- Nothing worth to mention
Silicon-Power P34A80 1TB is a perfect SSD for gamers and those who are looking for fast storage for a laptop or desktop PC. There are multiple advantages of this drive so I will simply say it’s amazing and available in a really reasonable price.
There is not much more we can ask for from an SSD so it’s clear that Silicon Power P34A80 1TB NVMe SSD deserves our Editor’s Choice Award! Congratulations!
- Patriot P200 512GB 2.5″ SATA SSD Review
- Silicon Power A56 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper VPN100 512GB M.2 PCIe SSD Review
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 500GB M.2 NVMe 3D SSD Review
- Crucial BX500 960GB SATA SSD Review
- Adata XPG SX8200 240GB M.2 SDD (NVMe 1.3) Review
- Crucial BX500 480GB SATAIII SSD Review
- Crucial P1 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- HyperX FURY RGB 480GB SATA SSD Review