This is my first Zadak product review, and I’m pretty excited and even more curious about what this gaming brand brings to the table. At the same time, I can promise you at least two more reviews of outstanding products in the upcoming weeks.
This review focuses on the TWSG4S, which is one of Zadak’s top-performing M.2 SSD, that’s designed for gamers and all those who don’t want compromises. The SSD we tested has a 2TB capacity, which is more than enough for most users, especially those with a large games library.
After a short introduction and some technical details, we will look at the performance as it’s the most important for most users. Stay with us to see some impressive numbers in various benchmarks.
ZADAK TWSG4S – STEP UP YOUR GAME
- Max. Read 7,400 MB/s ; Max. Write 7,000 MB/s
- Supports the latest NVMe 1.4 standard
- Incorporates two heat sinks (aluminum heat sink and ultra-thin graphene heat sink)
- Effective cooling and easy installation
- Meets the capacity expansion needs of the PS5 game console
MEET THE CAPACITY EXPANSION NEEDS OF PS5
TWSG4S is fully compliant with the technical requirements and physical dimensions of Sony’s PS5, making it a simple solution to gain extra storage space on PS5.
SUBTLE DESIGN AESTHETIC
There’s an aesthetic similarity that makes it the perfect partner for the PS5 in looks. But it also features a heat dissipation portal that’s been crafted to suggest the dimensions of the PS5’s DualSense controller.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR ROBUST DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
It also boasts a variety of data protection and correction algorithms that maintain data integrity and stability
- Zadak Spark RGB DDR4-4133 Memory Review
- Patriot Viper VPR400 RGB Gen4 M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- Silicon Power UD90 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- HP FX900 Pro 2TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD Review
- Gigabyte AORUS Gen4 7000s M.2 1TB NVMe SSD Review
- Silicon Power XS70 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD Review