Welcome to the build log of our Project Core Arancio by Team FUNKYKIT for Mod-My-Box™ 2016!
PC customization and modding has been around many years. There are numerous vibrant communities of PC enthusiasts across the globe. These include gamers, modders and overclockers … globally, this market alone accounts for almost 30% of all sales for Intel.
As for other manufacturers, the global market for PC customization is still very strong … and this will continue to grow over the next few years.
Here at FUNKYKIT we wanted to show everyone how easy it is, to customize and mod your PC. Thanks for our sponsors … which include Thermaltake, ASRock, ADATA, HIS and Crucial … Funky Kit is proud to present our Project Core Arancio PC build.
Project Core Arancio is based on our website’s color scheme of orange and white. As for the word “Arancio” … I took it from Lamborghini’s famous orange color.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 6800K (Broadwell-E, Socket 2011-v3)
- Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer 3.1 Motherboard
- Graphics Card: HIS Radeon RX480 Roaring Turbo 8GB GDDR5
- Memory: Adata XPG Dazzle 32GB DDR4-2400
- Storage: Crucial MX300 – 750GB SSD
- Chassis: Thermaltake Core P3 with Arancio paint job
- Power Supply: Thermaltake Toughpower DSP G 750w RGB
- Waterblock: XSPC Raystorm Pro (White)
- Radiator: Thermaltake Pacific RL240 Radiator
- Resevoir/Pump: Thermaltake Pacific PR22-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo
- Fans: Thermaltake 12 Riing RGB
- Tubes: Thermaltake V-Tubler PETG Hard Tubes 16mm (5/8″) OD
|Index: The build log …||
Related Articles …