Even though V-Color has been on the market for a good couple of years … the brand is barely recognized by anyone outside of Asia/Asia-Pacific. But that’s all about to change … let us present you one of the newest memory kits from V-Color – the Prism II RGB DDR4-3600. This memory kit is interesting option for users, because of various features that we will be described in this review.
Prism II looks like a well-balanced product that should satisfy all those who are looking for a gaming memory kit with RGB illumination at a reasonable price.
V-color DDR4 PRISM II RGB U-DIMM
Brand new design with spectacular texture, fully customization of 7 NEON PASTEL colors of lighting bar.
Each Overclocking IC is selected under rigorous testing techniques with auto sorting equipment designed by v-color.
PRISM II is compatible with both INTEL and AMD platforms, XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking.
V-color PRISM II RGB Series will Synchronize across M/B of ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, ASRock.
Features speed of 2666/3000/3200/3600/4000/4133MHz
You can buy the Prism II RGB 3600 Memory Kit for around $95 from Amazon.
- Amazon US – https://amzn.to/2WffwL5
- Amazon CA – https://amzn.to/32KwQu2
- Amazon AU – https://amzn.to/2Naramn
- HyperX FURY RGB 16GB DDR4-3200 Memory Kit Review
- Patriot Viper RGB 16GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review
- Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB Memory DDR4-3200MHz 16GB Kit Review
- Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 16GB DDR4-3600 CL17 AMD Ryzen Memory Review
- Zadak Spark RGB DDR4-4133 Memory Review
- Ballistix Elite 32GB DDR4-3600 Memory Kit Review