Conclusion and Verdict
ASRock B450 Gaming-ITX/ac seems like a really interesting option for all gamers who are thinking about small, yet powerful PC.
We are able to use 8-core processors and up to 32GB of RAM what is more than enough for most users.
Even though motherboards based on the X470 chipset were slightly faster, then results of the B450 Gaming ITX/ac were as high as expected and all gamers should be satisfied with what this motherboard has to offer.
Except for the performance, we have to mention about everything else what this motherboard provides. We can use a fast WiFi or Bluetooth connection, dedicated gaming USB port with faster response time, high-quality audio and many other things which are a great addition to the gaming PC.
The B450 Gaming ITX/ac is available in many online stores. Newegg is selling it for as low as $120. I think it’s a great price for what this motherboard has to offer.
- High performance
- High compatibility with various devices
- Great BIOS/UEFI
- Nothing worth to mention
ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac is clearly one of the best options if we are looking for a high performance, well-designed, and well-equipped ITX form factor motherboard. All gamers who are thinking about a small gaming PC should be interested in this motherboard.
ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac receives our recommendation!
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock X470 Taichi AMD Ryzen Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty H370 Performance Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional Gaming i9 Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399M Taichi – AMD Threadripper Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi (Ryzen Threadripper) Motherboard Review