For as long as I can remember, Biostar have always released budget-friendly motherboards using the latest chipsets to meet the requirements of less demanding gamers, especially those users who don’t need the more expensive enthusiast features. However having said that, it doesn’t mean that their lastest B760 series motherboards lack features or performance. They’re focused on what’s most important and skip things that are unnecessary to reduce costs. One of those motherboards is the B760M-SILVER, which will be reviewing today.
As usual, we will start with a long list of specifications and features.
I would like to thank Biostar for providing the review sample. This is a snippet from what Biostar has to say about themselves on their website:
BIOSTAR has enriched its competence in the design and manufacture of products such as add-on cards, multi-media and system products to develop the market and meet the demands of customers for more integrated solutions. In order to expand its capacity to meet customer demand globally, BIOSTAR was the first to establish a manufacturing facility in China in 1990. In 1998, its sales revenues exceeded US$130 million and it ranked 227th among the top 1000 enterprises in Taiwan. Furthermore,BIOSTAR obtained an ISO 9001 certification in 1999 and became a publicly listed company in the same year. BIOSTAR’s future has limitless possibilities.
Highlights of the Biostar B760M-Silver:
- Supports 12th/ 13th Generation Intel Core™ Processor
- Intel B760 single-chip architecture
- Supports 4-DIMM DDR5 up to 192 GB Memory
- Supports PCIe 5.0
- Supports PCIe 4.0 M.2 (64Gb/s)
- Supports HDMI 2.1
- Supports 2.5 GbE LAN
- Supports USB 3.2 Gen2 Type C
- Support WiFi 6 & 6E module (No WiFi card included)
- BIOSTAR B760A-Silver Gaming Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B660GTA Gaming Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B550M-Silver Gaming Motherboard Review
- Biostar Z690A Valkyrie Gaming Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR Z590I Valkyrie Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR Racing X570GTA Motherboard Review