At this year’s CES, Zotac had an interesting mod on display … it’s a popcorn machine, with a mini gaming PC hidden underneath the box. We all know about Zotac graphics cards … but this year at CES there wasn’t anything new. I’m guessing Nvidia will be saving that for Computex 2020. They did have a selection of graphics cards on display, but I think we’ve already seen them all. So instead we move on to a range of new mini PCs from Zotac … see below.
Zotac’s ZBOX Mini PCs …
Creator PCs and laptops are all the rage now … and we’re seeing a load of hardware designed for content creators. The Zotac Inspire Studio is one power mini PC, featuring a Intel Core i7-9700 with a GeForce GTX 2060 SUPER and comes with 32GB of DDR4 ram, 512GB NVME SSD (boot drive) and a 2TB HDD for storage. Other features include dual 2.5G LAN and onboard AC wifi.
Next we have the world’s smallest workstation, the ZBOX QX3P5000 is powered by an Intel Xeon E-2136 and a Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB graphics card. It supports 2 x DDR4 SODIMMs with room for 1 x M.2 NVMe SSD and 1 x 2.5″ SATA HDD. Other features include dual 2.5G LAN and onboard Killer wifi.
There were 2 x ZBOX Edge mini PCs on display and they are crazy small. The top one … ZBOX Edge MI643 is powered by an Intel Core i5-10210U (10th gen) processor, while the ZBOX Edge CI341 (bottom row) is passively cooled and is powered by an Intel N4100 processor.
The new ZBOX CA621 Nano (pictured above) is powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor, and marks Zotac’s re-entry of mini PCs using AMD processors.
Chris couldn’t resist and just had to test out the racing simulator … powered of course by Zotac’s mini gaming PCs.
Here we have the Zotac Inspire Studio in action. Would I get one? … Yes I would. It’s compact and it would look perfect on my desk!
More CES 2020
- CES 2020: Patriot – VPR100 RGB SSD, VP4100 Gen4x4 SSD, V380 Headset and RGB Software
- CES 2020: Corsair – Concept Orion, SCUF, Elgato, Origin PC, A500 Air Cooler, Platinum XT Keyboard
- CES 2020: Thermaltake – Distro Plate, Neon Maker, Riing Quad Fans, ToughRAM, AIO
- CES 2020: Kingston/Hyper X Technology – PCIE Gen4x4 SSD, HyperX Mechanical Switches, Cloud Flight S Wireless Headset, ChargePlay Duo
- CES 2020: MSI – Latops, Creator Mini PCs, Monitors, RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z and Coffee Table
- CES 2020: Gigabyte – AORUS Laptops, Liquid-cooled eGPU, AIO Cooler, DDR4 Ram, PCIE M.2 Expansion Card
- CES 2020: Cooler Master – Monitors, Chairs, Headset, Mice, Chassis and MasterLiquid AIO
- CES 2020: InWin – Diéy and Creator Chassis, SR36 and SR24 AIO
- CES 2020: Creative Labs – X3 SXFi USB Amp, SXFi Headphones, Bluetooth SXFi AIR, Trio Earbuds
- CES 2020: ASRock – X570 Aqua, X299 Taichi CLX and RX570TM-ITX/TB3 (GPU board)
- CES 2020: Zotac – Mini PCs and Popcorn Machine Mod
- CES 2020 – Event Coverage by Funky Kit
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER AMP Extreme Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER MINI Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 AMP Extreme Core (8GB GDDR6) Review
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Ti AMP (6GB GDDR6) Graphics Card Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 AMP (6GB GDDR6) Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 OC MINI (8GB GDDR6) Review
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme (11GB GDDR6) Review