I would like to thank Thermaltake for showing us around the booth at CES 2020 specifically Thermal Mike. He gave us a great run down of what we will be seeing very soon from Thermaltake. Be sure to go check out the Funkykit YouTube channel. There will be a video up soon showcasing our visit! For me I can’t wait for the Neon maker and the new Riing Quads fan. These are absolutely stunning in person and the software is so in depth you could literally get lost for hours customizing your fans light show. Can’t wait to get our hands on these! So, stay tuned and be looking for the review of these, its going to be epic! Check out all details and pictures below!!
New PC hardware for Casemodding and DIY enthusiasts
- Liquid Cooling Gaming System (LCGS):
- Prebuilt and fully customizable liquid cooling gaming PCs.
- AMD Ryzen platforms with full tower and mid-tower LCGS demos.
AH T600: Born to be gaming. A new PC case concept.
View 51: 4-Sided tempered glass vertical ATX Mid Tower PC case.
DistroCaseTM 350P: Featuring Distro Plate and the new addition to the best-selling Core P3 series ATX gaming PC Case.
Distro Plate: compatible with chassis, which can fit 360mm radiator.
TOUGHRAM and TOUGHRAM RGB – The highly anticipated high-frequency memory.
WaterRam PRO – New liquid-cooled memory with TT RGB Plus software.
The first fully addressable RGB rings, 4 lighting rings at front, and 54 LEDs in total.
Available in 12cm and 14cm, including both white and black versions.
New Software — Next Level Customization
NeonMaker Light Editing Software – a new advanced approach to RGB customization by providing a changeable variation timeline and direction for lighting cycles.
[ARTT] Mobile Augmented Reality App – Allow users to experience Thermaltake fans and RGB memory products in a virtual world.
Ergonomically Designed Gaming Peripherals & Furniture
The premium quality and ergonomically designed ToughDesk 300 and CyberChair E500 offer gamers the maximum comfort during extended periods of intense gameplay. Visit Thermaltake and let the designs speak for themselves.
More New Products and Casemod Masterpiece
High-quality Toughpower PF1 Platinum and GF2 ARGB Gold power supplies, Pacific radiator, waterblock, pump and block. TK5 cherry silver and cherry blue switch mechanical keyboard, wired and wireless TM5 RGB gaming mouse, TH5/TH5 DTS 7.1 stereo headset, Riing Pro RGB 7.1 headset and Shock XT/Shock XT 7.1 headset will all be on display at CES 2020. Lastly, world-renowned modders Corey Gregory and Erik Bergwest will be revealing their latest casemod masterpiece at the Thermaltake CES 2020.
I would like to thank Thermaltake for taking the time and showing us around their booth at CES 2020.
Our Mission – Delivering the perfect user experience
Every myth starts out as a dream, and at the beginning of every legend is a desire. The challenging, creative and competitive features of the Thermaltake Group offer an exciting and fascinating user experience that can be shared by everyone, while allowing users to transcend themselves in terms of function and potential.
Thermaltake Group’s three main brands—Thermaltake, Tt eSPORTS and LUXA2—have been merchandising high-quality products throughout the world, successfully establishing firm footholds in six major markets, including Europe, America, Oceania, Japan and China, with 95 regional distributors and more than 4,000 premium retailers.
More CES 2020
- CES 2020: Patriot – VPR100 RGB SSD, VP4100 Gen4x4 SSD, V380 Headset and RGB Software
- CES 2020: Corsair – Concept Orion, SCUF, Elgato, Origin PC, A500 Air Cooler, Platinum XT Keyboard
- CES 2020: Thermaltake – Distro Plate, Neon Maker, Riing Quad Fans, ToughRAM, AIO
- CES 2020: Kingston/Hyper X Technology – PCIE Gen4x4 SSD, HyperX Mechanical Switches, Cloud Flight S Wireless Headset, ChargePlay Duo
- CES 2020: MSI – Latops, Creator Mini PCs, Monitors, RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z and Coffee Table
- CES 2020: Gigabyte – AORUS Laptops, Liquid-cooled eGPU, AIO Cooler, DDR4 Ram, PCIE M.2 Expansion Card
- CES 2020: Cooler Master – Monitors, Chairs, Headset, Mice, Chassis and MasterLiquid AIO
- CES 2020: InWin – Diéy and Creator Chassis, SR36 and SR24 AIO
- CES 2020: Creative Labs – X3 SXFi USB Amp, SXFi Headphones, Bluetooth SXFi AIR, Trio Earbuds
- CES 2020: ASRock – X570 Aqua, X299 Taichi CLX and RX570TM-ITX/TB3 (GPU board)
- CES 2020: Zotac – Mini PCs and Popcorn Machine Mod
- CES 2020 – Event Coverage by Funky Kit