Single Graphics Card Installed (with GPU support bracket)
We tested our custom GPU support bracket using a single Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 … it worked great. The bracket comes with a 4-pin cable for the RGB … and this plugs directly on to the motherboard’s 4-pin RGB header. Perfect!
With Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Installed (in SLI mode)
For our pair of ZOTAC GeForce RTX 2080 cards … a 3-slot NVLink bridge was used to connect the two together in SLI mode.
— FUNKYKIT (@funkykit) April 27, 2019
Although the cards may see VERY tight together, the Zotac’s ICE STORM 2.0 cooling solution was sufficient enough to handle the high temperatures.
Spectra RGB lighting can be configured using the Fire Storm software from Zotac.
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts