The Finish Item
Our Project Battle Angel Alita PC build is now finshied and complete. It took us roughly 48 man-hours over a period of 2 months (mostly waiting on shipments to arrive). Here are some photos for your enjoyment.
We removed 3 of the tempered glass panels so that we can mount the custom Aluminium grille on the top and front. The top Aluminum grille is cut to fit around the mannequin arm. Notice the soft tubing which loops around the arm!
We added some new neon LED strips which we cut and shaped to spell the word Alita (with the pink heart) … it really adds character to the whole system.
Inside toy’ll fins a pair of Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 in NVLink/SLI mode along with a custom GPU support bracket featurinf a Zotac logo.
The rest of the system include all watercooling components from Thermaltake of course … including the CPU water block, WaterRam RGB, Radiator, Pump+Reservoir combo, RGB fans, hard tubes and fittings.
We hope you enjoyed our Project Battle Angel Alita PC build … and we thank you for joining us in our journey from start to finish. And of course … a BIG thank you to our sponsors Thermaltake, Zotac, ASRock and Patriot.
Watch and enjoy the video below. You can support us by using the following methods …
Quick Page Reference
- Main page – Introduction and Components
- Alita’s Arm – Paint Job
- Hard Tube bending
- Components – Motherboard, CPU Waterblock,
- Components – WaterRam RGB, Patriot Viper VPN100
- Components – Riing 14 Trio RGB Fans, PSU, Radiator, Pump & Reservoir
- Components – ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP (with SLI bridge)
- Modding the Thermaltake Level 20 GT ARGB chassis
- Motheboard Installation and Watercooling Setup
- Graphics Card Installation
- Leak Test and RGB Lighting Check
- Benchmarks and Temperatures
- The Finish Item & Final Thoughts
Other PC Project Builds
- Project Beast Ripper – By Funky Kit
- Skylake-X i9 ITX PC Mod – By Bart Waluk
- Project Yuno Gasai – By Funky Kit
- Project: MakeMeCooler Doraemon
- Project: Red Iron Gallery
- Project: Ice Stream 2 by FUNKYKIT
- Project Core Arancio – Full Build Log, Installation & Benchmarks