Today we will be taking a look at Gigabyte’s Aorus Pro WiFi B450 Motherboard. A budget-priced motherboard for Ryzen CPU’s.
But first some info about the motherboard.
- Supports AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen™/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Generation Ryzen™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with Dual Thermal Guards
- ALC1220-VB Enhanced 114dB(Rear) / 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 5 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Single Click
Normally this is where I would put the information from the official website but due to how large the page is I’m going to link it here.
I highly recommend checking the page out for more detailed information on the product being reviewed today.
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Pro4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Motherboard Review