Final Thoughts and Conclusion
Gigabyte has managed to make a pretty impressive motherboard for an even more impressive price. What really amazed me with the Aorus pro WiFi motherboard was just how many premium features there are in a $120 board, including some my $140 X470 board doesn’t even have!
From integrated WiFi, A reinforced PCI-E slot and some of the best lighting I’ve seen on a B450 motherboard this is a killer board at a killer value.
I was also surprised at the fact that I really couldn’t find anything wrong with this board, at most I could say the WiFi speeds were slower than ethernet but it was still fast enough for most users and if you really need better WiFi buying a PCI-E WiFi card is easy enough.
Another great thing was just how close to a X470 board I could overclock my 2700X, While yes I could technically OC higher on a pricier board the difference between a 4.1 and 4.175GHz CPU would hardly be noticeable unless you were looking for it.
I definitely recommend this board to any PC builders out there with a Ryzen CPU, unless you absolutely have to have a feature exclusive to X470 pick there’s really no reason to pick up a prieier X470 board over this B450 one so go ahead and pick this up and use the saved money on either your CPU or GPU.
Overall I rate the Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi B450 motherboard 5/5 I was blown away at how great of a value this motherboard is. Offering a experience almost identical to the more expensive X470 boards but coming in at $120 is something you don’t see every day with motherboards. I’m also a fan of the features that are included here as well as how customizable the lighting and look of the board is.
Once again this is a definite recommend for any PC builders out there whether you’re on a tight budget or not.
- Overclocks almost on par with X470.
- Looks great.
- Extremely customizable lighting using the included software.
- Reinforced PCI-E slot.
- Easy to use UEFI/BIOS.
- Included front panel connector and pre-installed backplate make installation easier.
- Support for non-Gigabyte RGB hardware using the included RGB headers.
- Amazing value.
- Built-in WiFi.
- Includes features normally only found on more expensive motherboards.
- At stock, benchmarks perform almost exactly the same as X470.
- Built in WiFi is somewhat slow. Keep in mind this could have been caused by other factors.
If you liked the review like us on Facebook and keep it here for all things tech!
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard Review
- ASRock B450M Pro4 Motherboard Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Motherboard Review